The following forms are needed for STRP:
- CCC-916 – Application for STRP Program.
- CCC-902I – Farm Operating Plan to be completed if you operate as an individual producer (if not already on file with FSA). You only need to complete Parts A, B, and F.
- CCC-941 – Certifies whether average adjusted gross income exceeds program income restriction of $900,000 per year.
- AD-2047 – Provides basic customer contact information.
- SF-3881 – Collects banking information to allow USDA to make payments to you via direct deposit.
- AD-2106 – Provides customer demographics data.
Once your forms have been completed, please submit them by mailing them to the Chelan County Service Center, 215 Melody Lane, Wenatchee, WA 98801, or to Kaycee Hennings at Kaycee.email@example.com.
If you have questions call the FSA call center at (877) 508-8364, or visit https://www.farmers.gov/seafood
For assistance with the attached forms, you can watch our instructional guide available here.
Alaska Trollers Association
130 Seward Street #205
Juneau, AK 99801(907) 957-8004